Get in touch with us
Send us a message
The pool is situated on a privately owned estate in Surrey: Wintershall Estate, Bramley, GU5 0LR. There is flat access into the pool building with disabled parking available next to the pool entrance and general parking 50 metres away.
The pool is rectangular 12 metres x 6 metres situated in a permanent building which is in a walled garden. Its depth ranges from 2ft 6in to 7ft in the deep end. Steps and rail access at the shallow end, steps at deep end.
DIRECTIONS TO WINTERSHALL GU5 OLR
- TURN OFF THE A281 OPPOSITE WHIPLEY MANOR FARM (THERE IS A WOODEN BUS SHELTER ON THE CORNER)
- DRIVE .6 OF A MILE AND TURN RIGHT
- DRIVE .3 OF A MILE AND TURN LEFT UP THE DRIVE TO WINTERSHALL OVER TWO CATTLE GRIDS
- PARKING WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE AS SHOWN IN THE IMAGE
- THE DOOR TO THE POOL IS IN THE WALL OPPOSITE A SUMMER HOUSE, WHICH IS WHERE THE TOILETS ARE SITUATED
- GO THROUGH DOOR AND TURN LEFT INTO THE POOL AREA
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO WALK FROM THE PARKING AREA
PLEASE TURN LEFT AT THE TOP OF THE DRIVE AND PARK ALONGSIDE THE WALL THE ENTRANCE TO THE POOL WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT